MASIGNCLEAN101

[Best] Captions for Instagram and Facebook Picture



Searching for Instagram, Facebook Captions?

Photo without captions is like a Phone without a Sim. You may have got the right photo but expressing your feelings behind it plays a major role in your overall interaction with the photo.

Steps to writing a good caption:

1. Gather information about the photo/video:
This involves collecting data about the photo like where, when and why the photo was captured. Is there any special motive behind it? Also, ask yourself what is happening in the photo. Express it accordingly without a hyperbole.

2. Write the perfect caption!

Based on step 1, you may have figured out what to write. Just write it down and try to express it as a mini-story. Then check the necessary grammar and spelling mistakes.
Yes! Good captions take a long time to draft. But as you write, you will surely master the art of writing good captions.
Here I have collected a list of Best Instagram Captions based on your polls. You can use them as Instagram Captions, on facebook photo captions, etc. It is a collection of best sassy, Instagram, Facebook, love, life and best friend captions!




·        I don’t always study, but when I do, I don’t.
·        I liked memes before they were on Instagram
·        Need an ark? I Noah guy.
·        I had fun once, it was horrible.
·        I need a six month holiday, twice a year.
·        So, you’re on Instagram? You must be an amazing photographer.
·        Women drivers rev my engine.
·        I’ll never try to fit in. I was born to STAND OUT.
·        Started from the bottom now we’re here.
·        Say “Beer Can” with a British accent. I just taught you to say “Bacon” with a Jamaican accent.
·        Give me the chocolate and nobody gets hurt.
·        I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life chose me
·        I don’t always take selfies.
·        Sending my selfie to NASA, because I’m a star.
·        I was born to stand out.
·        Selfie Sunday.
·        The best part of life is the opportunity to learn something new every day. Just when you think you know it all, you realize you didn’t know a thing.
·        Maybe she’s born with it.
·        Before spending time trying to find someone, you must first find yourself.
·        The question isn’t can you, it’s will you?
·        What day is it again
·        You’re doing it wrong.
·        Don’t be like the rest of them, darling.
·        I wasn’t lucky, I deserved it.
·        A blind man walks into a bar… And a chair… and a table.
·        What if I told you, you can eat without posting it on Instagram.
·        If a dentist makes their money from unhealthy teeth, why would I trust a product 4/5 of them recommend?
·        If I was funny, I would have a good Instagram caption.
·        I think you are lacking Vitamin me!
·        top being a zombie. Find something that you’re excited about in your life; otherwise, you’re just walking dead.
·        Don’t allow your habitual behavior to dictate who you truly are.
·        Life is better when you’re laughing.
·        Always classy, never trashy, and a little bit sassy.
·        That annoying moment when you take a selfie, and your hair looks perfect but your face looks horrific.
·        Some things are better in dreams.
·        Why so serious?
·        You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
·        Morning boys.
·        Don’t let your eyes be blinded by her beauty.
·        You’re never going to have me.
·        When a man is truly passionate about his woman, he will do whatever it takes to ensure her happiness with him.
·        Always learn to stand on your own two feet or watch how you will crawl forever.
·        I don’t always surf the internet, but when I do, eyebrows!
·        Weekend, please don’t leave me.
·        When Instagram was down, I ran around town shouting “like” at flowers, dogs, and expensive brunches.
·        What do you think of the view?
·        When I feel a little down, I put on my favorite high heels and dance.
·        I’m really not amusing. I’m just truly mean and individuals think I am kidding.
·        I’m a power to be figured with, I figure
·        You play Call of Duty? That’s cute.
·        Don’t be like the rest of them, darling.
·        Girl, I have to call you back.
·        Have a seat, we were expecting you.
·        I’ve finally counted.
·        OMG, that’s so cute.
·        t’s Weird that all pics shared from Instagram are continually obscuring.
·        Only a cupcake searching for a stud biscuit
·        Simply one more paper cut survivor
Simply continue swimming
·        Life is idiotic and I need to rest
Living vicariously through myself
·        Life isn’t perfect.But my Hair is!
·        Walking past a class with your friends on it.
·        I’m not saying it was aliens, but it was Aliens!
·        Oh, you’re a model? What’s your agency, Instagram?
·        I like foodies
·        Hey, I just met you, this is crazy
·        At least this balloon is attracted to me!
·        I know I’m lucky that I’m so cute.
·        Some days start better than others.
·        Truth is, I’m crazy for you. And everyone can see that but you.
·        Sometimes life can surprise you with a happy coincidence
·        One does not simply “Let it go”.
·        Is Google a boy or a girl? Obviously, a girl because it won’t let you finish your sentence without suggesting other ideas.
·        It’s so beautiful when a boy smiles.





Share This :
Sanjan Suman